29.1.14

My Guide to the Ultimate Relaxing Bath...



Jo Malone Bath Oil Pomegranate Noir Bath Oil
Laura Mercier - Creme Brulee Sugar Scrub

Since finding my bath plug after several month of my cats hiding it away, I have really got back into baths. Don't get me wrong having a shower is a lot quicker and I much prefer it in the mornings. However with the horridly cold and wet weather we've been having here in the U.K and stressful days at work, A bath has been my saviour. 
I start by lighting a few relaxing candles (I've been burning my Diptyque Figuier candle) running a very hot tap and adding a little of my Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Bath Oil, it bubbles a little but not so much you end up feeling like a froth ball. The smell instantly relaxes you and the water feels soothing. Once a week I like to do a good old body scrub and the Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Sugar Scrub is nice and gritty and gives off such a sweet pudding like scent. 
Since using the Bumble and Bumble Seaweed Shampoo and Creme de Coco Conditioner my eczema has really calmed down and my hair has its natural shine back. I also find the conditioner doesn't make my hair feel heavy or full of product. I really hate that will nourishing conditioners when your hair still feels greasy even though you've just washed it. I leave the conditioner on right until the end and just wash it off with the shower head. It gives the product enough time to really soak in and do some repairs. 
I like to end my bath with a good lather of the Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod body wash. It's a real spicy and exotic smell. I like to round it all off with the matching body cream and I feel like all my problems are literally washed away. 

Have you tried any of these products? Which do you prefer a shower or a bath? 

No comments:

Post a Comment