19.3.13

CLARINS Mineral Loose Powder : Review







CLARINS Mineral Loose Powder In 02 Medium :  £30.00

I've been on a mad women hunt for the perfect powder. I can finally say i've found my holy grail. 
This powder is light weight on the skin and sets make-up, helping it last all day. I've got the kind of skin that make-up wears off just after a few hours but this has improved the last of my foundation dramatically.


The powder also works alone to create an even and bright cover of the skin. The best thing about this powder is that it doesn't leave a ghostly "powdery" finish. It is a compact formula that effortlessly blends into the skin, leaving a matt but brighting skin finish.

The only down side is that typically like every loose powder you need a cloth/towel down when opening it up because powder goes everywhere. 

Another appealing part of this product is the gorgeous packaging. I am a sucker for high end products and the main reason is the packaging. I like to feel what I'm buying is worth the money and the design of the product has such thought and this is ever so shiny.

The shade I purchased was 02 (medium). I have quite a pale skin tone but this matches just right. The power is also available in translucent what blends to most skin colours. I not sure why but I find most translucent shades wash you out and never really pick up your true skin shade. 

Overall this is my holy grail powder and I would re-buy this product over and over. The price is a little hefty but I really feel its worth every penny. Have you checked out this powder? because I really would recommend giving it a go if you purse can stretch to it.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment