3.3.13

PAY DAY: ASOS HAUL

PAY DAY: ASOS HAUL



ASOS sleeveless dress / ASOS tshirt dress  ASOS platform shoes 

Like everyone I lust for PAY DAY wishing its presents often upon me sooner than it comes. Every month I tell myself not to spend as much as the last, to save money incase of emergency. However, with payday comes fantastic offers from lots of companies knowing you know have the money to spend. It is just so hard to resist the odd dress or two. My main problem in life, is that I am a marketing dream. Any offer / promotion I have to be a part of it and I fell  flicking through ASOS page after page of payday outfit offers. THE WORST THING IS... NONE OF THESE WERE EVEN IN THE ASOS OFFER. Somehow i managed to venture off into a different link and couldn't resist these items.

Now I do have reason to justify these lovely clothes. I've been amazingly offered a place at LCF to do an fdA in fashion design and marketing and well I must look fantastic if i'm going to a fashion university. 

Please do let me know what you think of these items and lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment