16.4.13

TOPSHOP LIP CRAYON IN CLUELESS






TOPSHOP Lip Crayon In CLUELESS £7.00

I never thought I would be the one choosing to buy a crayon over a lipstick. I saw them more as drawing on the lips rather than the traditional seductive lipstick appliance.
However I've been converted. The application of these Lip Crayons is just so easy you can line your lips and fill them within seconds and get the perfect shape. The Crayon is thick enough to be able to hold easily even with my shaky hands. 

The lipstick pigmentation is so strong its great! It lasts on your lips for hours (I woke up the next morning with traces of it still on my lips). The formulae isn't the best as its so matt that it dries your lips to concrete. So you must wear a lip balm underneath or gloss over it and make sure you sugar your lips otherwise all dry parts will be exposed. 

The colour is beautiful and its so easy to top up on to the go. I find with most bright coloured lipsticks I'm always checking if i need to re-apply because they often wear off really quickly.

Have you tried the TOPSHOP Crayons, or any other brands? I'd love to know more recommendations so I can experiment more.

Lots of Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment