26.4.13

INSTANT SMOOTH CRYSTAL LIP BALM IN CRYSTAL ROSE 05 BY CLARINS









 CLARINS Crystal Lip Balm in CRYSTAL ROSE 05 - £18.00

This cleverly design Lip balm/ Lipstick gives you a balm texture on the outside with a beautiful and bold lipstick on the inside. I often find with lipsticks they can be quite matt and dry out your lips. This however creates both smooth lips whilst giving you a strong and lasting raspberry coloured lip.

When purchasing this I was worried it would be quite pale once on the lips but the colour is strong and lasts all day. The balm I have found makes my lips appear plumper and so many people have complimented me. 

The packaging as always is beautiful and feels quite heavy (this is how I also measure quality by the packaging) as there is nothing worse than ordering something quite pricey online and it turning up looking cheap and a waste. 

Before buying this I wasn't 100% sold on these lipstick come lip balm products, sometimes I worry that they focus more of the image and loose the quality of the products but this has defiantly changed my mind.

Have you tried these multi balm and lipstick products? I'd love to hear your views

Follow me on BlogLovin x

No comments:

Post a Comment