12.4.13

MAC LIPSTICK IN SUNNY SUOEL





Who doesn't love a summer toned coral lipstick, the only problem is finding a shade thats neither to bright or too dull. Thankfully for my personal preference i've found the perfect one.
You'll often find me scouring the beauty section of the Debenhams website, scanning through product after product during there 10% off promotions. This time round my debit card was hit hard with a lot of products, one of them being the MAC'S SUNNY SOUELS lipstick.

This lipstick is my favourite formula from MAC, as it applies very easily and stays on your lips for a considerable amount of time. The only downside is that I have found the creamy formula can tend to melt in your bag on a very hot day. This aside the wear is fantastic, the shade will work for both a spring/summer day and a evening out on the town. The Sunny Suoel has taken a seat in one of my 'go too' lipsticks.


As well as a photograph of me looking rather happy, you can also see this shade in movement on my YouTube Channels uploads. I used this lipstick in my SPRING MAKE-UP TUTORIAL.



What do you think of this MAC Lipstick? what's your favourite coral lipstick?
Lots of Love x

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment