26.4.13

DAILY ENERGIZER CREAM-GEL BY CLARINS









 Daily Engergizer Cream-Gel by CLARINS £21.00

I've found with my 2 year long cleansing and moisturising routine has become boring with no real difference or impact to my skin anymore. So a rather large order from Clarins later I've completely re-jazzed  my skin.
After reading some good reviews online I decided to take the plunge and venture into the moisturising unknown. 

onto the cream...

The fragrance of the cream is very spring like and has a hint of floral to it. It is a nice smell that isn't to over powering, it makes you feel fresh as well as look fresh.
The formula as you can tell from the product name is a something in-between a cream and gel but more of a thick cream than gel like. Its cooling onto the skin and helps create a bright and awake skin finish. Although the cream is quite wet on the skin it does dry rather quickly leaving you with a fresh face rather than anything to tight.
My favourite thing about this cream is how a little bit goes along way, as the pot is rather on the small size there is nothing worse than spending a fair amount on a product and you  having to use a big scoopful everyday and it being all used up in a week.
For someone who has used the same product for years on end I have to say I shan't be going back. This cream is just the refresh my skin needed.
Let me know your thoughts if you've recently changed your skin routine or tried this product?

Follow me on BlogLovin x

No comments:

Post a Comment