27.7.13

SUNNY UK O.O.T.D featuring TOPSHOP JONI JEANS




FOREVER21 - YELLOW CARDIGAN
TOPSHOP- WASH BLACK JONI JEANS
Pied a Terre - Floral Silk Blouse
RAYBAN- CLUB MASTERS

I've had a rather fun day packing up my parents house ready for the big move. I got this blouse on my work uniform its retail price is £89.99 but I got my staff allowance on it so ended up being a real bargain. The Joni jeans are new for me and I love them, tight fitting and high-waisted is right up my street. They are a little more washed than I thought but at least my black leigh jeans wont be cast aside just yet.
I will be working my last sunday this weekend so I finally get to go out on saturday nights (I have a life again wahoo) and today I brought an electric cigarette to try and save some money on my terrible smoking habit so wish me luck!

lots of love xo

1 comment: