8.7.13

HOLIDAY O.O.T.N DAY 2 : Featuring Mint Topshop Cami





FOREVER 21 - SKIRT 
FOREVER 21 - STUDDED CLUTCH BAG
TOPSHOP - CAMI
RAYBAN - ROUND SUNGLASSES
ZARA - GEM NECKLACE 

This was our first evening out (hence why Im as pale and a ghost). The hot weather really doesn't agree with my naturally frizzy and curly hair so excuse the hair do.
We went to a restaurant what was really nice and ended up going there on the last night also. They remembered us which I really like and the waiters where nice to look at also. The weather in Mallorca was amazing but the breeze made you underestimate the heat and I ended up getting quite burnt so I apologise in advance for any red patches in my pictures.

I love this forever21 clutch bag and raved about it in a recent YouTube haul video. The Forever21 skirt is also a favourite of mine its the classic wrap style skirt but it sewn together to avoid any knicker flashing. This crop top I have talked about loads of times and just love it's bluey-green colouring. I added some detail to this somewhat plain crop cami with a lovely blue and green gem necklace from ZARA brought many moons ago in their sale.

Dont forget to follow on bloglovin'
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is such an amazing style!! You’re a true fashion goddess and a bold and inspiring fashionista. Your blog defines the peaks of trendiness and inspirations anew... ;)

    That is SO stunning, I hardly have the words to describe it, but I hope you see my enthusiasm – in fact, the enthusiasm and adoration caused by your unique creativity.

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the loveliest comment i've ever received thank you so much has made my day xx

      Delete