7.7.13

MALLORCA HOLIDAY AWAY IN INSTAGRAM SNAPSHOTS


 As said in yesterday's post I've been on holiday tanning it up in the spanish sun. I thought it would nice to do a different kind of weekly snaps shots post and share some of my holiday photos.
As our hotel was POOLESS so we spent our days on the beach I'm not quick the beach babe but even I couldn't resist the gorgeous views. Apart from being sold rubbish 24/7 the beach was lovely and relaxing. I was brave enough to go up to my knees in the sea which is a big step for me (silly I know) but I really enjoyed the buzz of the always busy spanish beaches. This MOTEL BIKINI was my best buy for holiday and really complimented my tan and as an added bonus you can get 20% off it with code KATEEB. I. Excuse the rather odd picture of me and my boyfriends orange ralph lauren bag but it was taken at 1:40am after only 1 hours sleep and a whole day of solid work.

Hope you've had a lovely and sunny week wherever you are. KATE xx


Follow me on Bloglovin' for regular post updates
Use code KATEEB for 20% off MOTEL ROCKS
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment