9.7.13

HOLIDAY O.O.T.N DAY 3 FEATURING ASOS BACKLASS CAMI



ASOS- CAMI
WHISTLES - CLUTCH BAG (MAKE UP BAG)
TOPSHOP- LEIGH JEANS
EBAY- KNUCKLE RINGS
MISS KURT GEIGER - PINK STUDDED PUMPS

On the second to last day we ventured into palma main town. Oddly enough we couldn't find any restaurants to eat in but had fun wondering around trying to "borrow" the cute dogs and eating my first frozen yogurt. I know its a little pink on pink with the whistles clutch bag but I just love it so much I can't resist grabbing it. I love a backless cami and I don't often get to have my tattoo on show, I feel it breaks up the boniness of my spine. I know its crazy to wear jeans on holiday but they are so comfy and light weight and a bit of pin-rolling always makes the outfit a little summery. 

P.s Super proud I am posting every day I have tried to keep my blogging promises and make sure there is always something new to read.
Photo's by GLAM

Don't forget to follow on bloglovin' I'm slowly gaining a few more followers on there...
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment