19.2.14

Dinner O.O.T.N - Casual food baby...




Whistles - Patti Textured leather jacket // Zara Pointed Pumps // Whistles - Slim Fit Boyfriend Jeans // Topshop - A line dress (worn as a top)

I actually ended up wearing my Whistles Isla coat as the weather turned for the worse...
Sorry for the dark pictures they were taken just as the sun was disappearing on saturday. I went out to an amazing Turkish restaurant in Amersham for my Aunty's, Jim's and Brother's birthday. The food portions were huge and I had the biggest food baby known to man. We ended up having far to much red wine and laughing about my family when they were younger. I am currently away in Paris but wanted to give you guys a post so my blog didn't look abandoned for the week.

Lots of Love Kate xo

No comments:

Post a Comment