4.6.13

Birthday Treats From Me to Me: featuring Estée Lauder, MAC and LauraMercier

It's my birthday on Sunday and I've made up a tradition when I buy a few treats for myself. Why work hard if you can't treat oneself now and again ay?

All Purchased Via House Of Fraser
MAC 12  Lashes £10
Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Pink Voltage £19.50
Estée Lauder Illuminating Perfecting Primer 30ml £21.50
Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée Sugar Scrub £36



MAC 12 Lashes:
As it is my birthday on Sunday I'm going out for a meal on Saturday night after work and wanted to feel dressy and a little different to normal. The 12 lashes are nice and full and wing out at the side what I love for a cat eye style. I do like MAC lashes but I'm sure there are better ones I could buy but I just don't know enough about them, so any recommendations would be great.



Estée Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Pink Voltage
I'm always on the hunt for the perfect pink. Not to bold yet not to nude and this Lippy has taken me a step closer. I've really fallen back in love with Estée Lauder after buying their 5 tone highlighter/blusher. The formula is a nice cream with a lasting finish but ill review properly after I've used it a good few times.

Estée Lauder illuminating perfecting primer
SHOCK HORROR... I've never purchased a face primer. I know it's shocking but what better way than to start with a primer that has received so many good reviews. I've decided to start with this Estée Lauder primer then if I like it I will test their foundation. I'll keep you updated with how I get on and I'll do a full review.


Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée Sugar Scrub
I've had my eye in this body scrub for yonks. It has taken a while for me to accept the very expensive price tag. However a hard working gal deserves a birthday treat and I have been ever so good with saving money for our flat decor. I haven't tried this product yet but judging by the scent it's going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment