3.6.13

3 Ways to style: River Island Boyfriend Denim Dungaree

Hello I'm alive! I've successfully moved to my flat with my boyfriend but we don't get WiFi till Friday (heartbreak). Yes this is the 3rd time I've done the dungaree look. 1st as a child this and my red wellie's was all I would ever wear and 2nd as an early teen trying to dress 'different'. I told myself this time I must keep them at the back of the wardrobe for the next.

1st Look:




River Island Boyfriend Dungarees - £48
Topshop Cami - £16
Kurt Geiger - £20 (sale)
Urban Outfitters Chain - £20 (old)
French Connection Clutch
This outfit is my lunch by the river style. The heels add length to my legs and make the dungarees more dressy. I love this clutch bag as it's the first thing I ever published on my blog. I'm thinking of wearing this outfits on my birthday.

2nd Look:
Topshop Pink Jumper
Rayban sunglasses
Topshop Boots (last year)
I seem to be drawn to this pink neon jumper, I think it's because my wardrobe is 80% black and navy so it stands out so bold. This is more of a Uni relax outfit but I can't stop wearing it.

3rd Look:

Ralph Lauren stripped top - £50 (£25 with discount)
ASOS flatforms
Mulberry Bag £585 (sale)
This is my favourite outfit of the three. I got this Ralph Lauren (men's) T-shirt the first weekend at my new job as staff got 50% off for one week only. I'm addicted to stripes this year and the little yellow pony looked so sweet. These ASOS flatforms go with everything the weather just needs to be warm enough for my toots not to get cold. I've paired it with my Mulberry bag for a little bit of jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment