1.5.13

My Pay Day Purchases

My Pay Day Purchases




I've been a little naughty today as my cards are meant to be sealed away until I move house, but I was feeling a bit sad today and when i'm sad, I shop.
These Dainty Doll blushers were £1.99 each, I couldn't believe it. I purchased them through fragrance direct and they seem to have loads of things cheap. I think that they're past season items and thats why there a low price. With them being so cheap I had to buy 3 different ones it would of been a crime not to. Dainty Doll takes me back years when I watched the documentary on Nicola Roberts and the rest of the Girls Aloud band. I purchased a bronzer and blusher set all those years ago and it's how I first discovered ASOS so I kind of owe it to her to buy some of her make-up. 

The Topshop jumper is something I've had my eye on for quite a while, its a fluffy style knit so i'm hoping my washing machine doesn't get all clogged up, but I know its going to look lovely.  Mint green is my new favourite colour and I just couldn't say no to this vest top, the same goes for the nail polish. The lemon yellow is going to look so nice this spring come summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment