16.2.13

A Tee Is All I Need

T-shirt





I find myself always buying new clothes but I've come to notice I rarely buy T-shirts. So I think this payday it's time to spend my money on new items rather than my typical black dress or cosy knit.
This In Love With Fashion T-shirt would go so well with my black pencil skirt (featured in this post). You can easily dress down a long skirt with a relaxed cropped t-shirt and pair of ankle boots.
The ASOS tee  will go so nicely with a pair of leather look leggings and the shear bottom adds a bit of sexy to a nude tunic.
Urban outfitters often has a few Tops within this style. The cut around the shoulders can be really flattering for someone with a small frame and looks really cute-se how they have styled it. I know Topshop does a very similar style for £10.
Lastly this sailor stripe Top would look effortless with a pair of denim shorts on holiday or casual with a pair of jeans or high waisted leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment