22.10.12

Uni Day #1





Jacket - Urban Outfitters
Leggings- Asos
Top-Topshop (via Ebay)
Hat- Asos

This is a first of my Uni Day outfit posts. I will be posting every Monday, & Friday on my Uni outfits (whilst in term time). I am trying to find a posting schedule that actually works with my busy life and hopefully having a plan will make my blog a lot more consistent. You might of also noticed quite a few changes to my blog layout etc i'm still trying to find a style that i'm happy with, but good news is, is that I think i've finally sort of made up my mind. 
~
Outfit breakdown
I paired this outfit with my Topshop studded boots, but I think this would also look good with Doc Martins. 
This is the first time i've really owned a beaning/boyfriend hat as normally they make my head look very pea-like but I think this ASOS beanie works well. These are my second pair of leather look leggings as I loved my first pair from ASOS but they were just too tight and sadly fell apart on the bottom. After buying this pair I really do prefer these, they are high-waisted so I wont have to keep yanking them up, as this particular material slips on your skin and they slip down quite a lot. The leather look is also a lot more expensive looking on these leggings rather than looking to bin baggy they actually look like a PU/leather fabric.
This military style jacket is from a couple of years ago when military was in fashion before. This jacket is just one of my grab and go's as it just contrasts with pretty much most outfits. However I am looking for a new winter through on jacket in the parker style, is there any brands or shops you can suggest?