28.10.12

Sunday Treats #2



Last week my Sunday treat was food-based, this week I've treated myself to hair products.
I'm a firm believer that if your hair and make-up is nice on the outside, you're feel just as good on the inside. I have loved REDKEN products for many years, from when I worked in a salon as a Saturday girl. I used to love how the shampoos would smell and there glossy after affect.
I chose the smooth formula as my hair is quite damaged from colour dyes and heat styling and the conditioner contains heat protection from styling.
The products weren't cheap but I think as REDKEN is a very respectable brand it's worth the extra cash.
Once I have been using this shampoo  & conditioner combo for a respectable time I will do a full and honest review.
I hope you have treated your self this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment