31.10.12

Halloween





 Dress - Fred Perry
Scarf - H&M
Belt - Ted Baker
Lipstick - Mac

So i'm aware this isn't the fur scarf post I said I was going to chat about in yesterdays post, but with it being halloween and me having a lot of time on my hands this morning. I started doing my dark make-up and had far to much fun! So I decided to do a halloween post today and I'll do my scarf post tomorrow.
This dress is one i've had for years, when I first brought it I wore it non stop, but as i've brought more and more dresses it's sort of been pushed to the back of the wardrobe. I decided it deserved an outing today as it reminded me of the Adams Family little girl (I've forgotten her name).
I will be wearing my fabulous ZARA coat with this outfit, but I thought you guys might be bored of seeing it for 3 days in a row! 
I will also pair this with my Topshop Boots and Zara shopper bag.
Have a lovely halloween whatever your doing! Oh how I miss being little and dressing up, demanding sweets from my poor neighbours!




2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning outfit. Love everything from the lipstick to the fur stole, you have an amazing figure as well!

    ReplyDelete