6.9.13

O.O.T.D | Last Days of Summer






ASOS - CHECK T-SHIRT
ASOS- LEATHER LOOK LEGGINGS 
ASOS- GOLD NECKLACE 
RAYBAN - CAT-EYE GLASSES
FOSSIL - TORTOISE SHELL WATCH 

I mentioned this top in my most recent YouTube Video (HERE). Since this top arriving I have wanted to pair it with everything, its a loose and soft jersey material that feels nice against your skin. I love summer and I hate rain but a big part of me wants it to be Autumn with out the rain, so I can pair my big collared ZARA coat with this outfit. 
These shoes are the best thing I've ever brought I have nothing like these but they just make and outfit so eye catching they about a 5/10 on comfort but 'I don't care, I love it'. 
I am starting to test outfits out for Uni and I think this one will be on the wardrobe list.

Lots of Love xo 

FOLLOW ME:
Follow on Bloglovin
Twitter: @katherineballs
Instagram: @kateballs
YouTube: katherineballs94


5 comments:

  1. Love the top and the glasses look fab on you!

    hiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I feel a little like dame edna haha xx

      Delete
  2. loving the clash of prints in this outfit. looking fierce in those glasses too!

    High Society // highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you, sometimes I worry I've over done the clashing

      Delete
  3. Love the top :) can't go wrong with ASOS tops!

    ReplyDelete