7.9.13

O.O.T.D | Last Days of Summer 2




 




MANGO - T-SHIRT
ZARA - SUNGLASSES
ASOS - GOLD NECKLACE
ASOS - FLAT FORMS
TOPSHOP- JONI JEANS (black wash)
MAC - LIPSTICK (freckle tone)

This top is years old but I just cant bring myself to throw it away, if I am fancying an easy and fairly nude outfit this is what I always reach for. I love these sunnies even if they don't block the sun well.
I have finally sorted everything for my uni enrolment and am ready to start now. I don't know why but this time round I am feeling so nervous. I don't know if its the pressure of LCF's reputation or what but when I started UCA last year I wasn't really bothered either way, where as this year all I can think is what do I wear, will I make friends etc. I think its just the usual pre-university nerves and I have wanted to go to LCF for years so I think something is gonna happen and I haven't really got in. The worst thing is I tell everyone not to worry because when I started last year I realised its not scary at all everyone is in the same position as you are (I should take my own advice maybe).
Are any of you guys starting Uni or going to LCF or any of the UAL campuses? 

Lots of Love xo

FOLLOW ME:
Follow on Bloglovin
Twitter: @katherineballs
Instagram: @kateballs
YouTube: katherineballs94



2 comments:

  1. The topshop leigh jeans look so nice. Love the new blog layout btw x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you they are really worth investing into! thanks for all your lovely comments its really nice to know you read most my posts xx

      Delete