5.8.13

WET UK O.O.T.D featuring ASOS LEATHER LOOK LEGGINGS









URBAN OUTFITTERS - GOLD CHAIN
WHISTLES - PINK CLUTCH BAG
TOPSHOP - AUBREY CUT OUT BOOTS
ASOS - LEATHER LOOK LEGGINGS

Sorry its not a snazzier 100th post...
These pictures aren't the best so I do apologise. I had to drag James out in the rain and he wasn't to impressed. We just pottered around Guildford with my mum and step dad today doing a bit of light shopping.  I hardly wear this chain anymore but I love it so much, I got it years ago and used to wear it with everything.
I'm also so bored of my grown out hair look, on thursday I'm finally getting my hair done so I can maybe be blonde properly again I'm not 100% sure yet. I have posted a few pictures on my Pinterest (check my pins out HERE) of hair colours I really like and would love some opinions!

Lots of Love xo
Don't forget to follow on bloglovin'
Follow on Bloglovin
Check me Out on Instagram @kateballs

2 comments:

  1. Ah your outfits are so cool. Love the huge gold chain
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun! I don't think they still do the chain :-( xx

      Delete