15.3.14

O.O.T.D - Zara and round






Top- Zara // Jeans - Topshop Joni // Sunglasses - Rayban // Shoes - ASOS

This is post is in-between me finishing my essay and getting ready to go out to camden for the night. These last weeks have been my term deadline so I've been terrible with blogging! I was up till the early hours of the morning to finish the essay first draft (its due monday and I am working all day tomorrow boo hoo) Sorry its ever so rushed! Spent the day wondering around the river and having a nose in the Tate Modern.  It have then ended up finishing the day in Whistles for a touch of shopping (naught me!)

Hope you had a great week

Lots of Love Kate xo

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning in these! I'd love to see what you got from Whistles, and good luck with the rest of your essay xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete