17.12.13

The Black Boot Collection


Top (Left to right) 1.TOPSHOP Aubrey Boots // 2.Topshop Western// 3.French Connection.
Bottom 1. Dr Martens 1460 //  2. Zara Bikers//  Dr Martens Chelsea Boot







I've been thinking about doing this post for quite a while now, and it wasn't until I got all the black boots out to photograph that I realised how many Black Boots I actually own. One thing that is nice to see it that each boot is a completely different style. Also I do actually wear all of them depending on my outfit and the weather etc. My Topshop westerns are the pair that get the most wear as they are so easy and comfortable. The Topshop Aubery are also becoming a day to day boot and they are suitable for day, night and work. My Dr Marten Chelsea boots are the newest to my little collection and I love them, However the leather is still very stiff so they can rub a little, I keep wearing them for short journeys to break them in, but I know they will last me a life time. The ZARA Bikers are the biggest steal here as I got them on mega sale and with my old zara staff discount, I think I ended paying around £20 for them compared to the £79.99 original price tag. 
My french connection boots are sadly the least worn as they high is a bit to high for an all day outing but I love them still.

Lots of Love Kate xox 

2 comments:

  1. completely in love with the Dr Marten boots, after some myself!

    lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so worth it and asos have the 40% off code ! Xx

      Delete