26.12.13

My Christmas Day and O.O.T.D





















Coat - Whistles 
Jumper- Whistles 
Skirt- Whistles
Shoes- Topshop 
Necklace- ZARA

A few snippets from my christmas day. We spent the day at my Mum's house which is the perfect christmas house with a log fire and huge dining table. Excuse the extreme amount of whistles but working for them makes me spend a lot of money as I see new stock all the time. I had the most amazing christmas with family and the best roast dinner of my life.
Hope you all had a lovely christmas day and boxing day today. Jim and myself are cooking a roast for his family so wish us luck! This is my first boxing day off retail for years so I am going to lather in it.

Lots of Love kate xo 

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas Day looks perfect and your outfit is beautiful. Xx

    ReplyDelete