26.11.13

LCF O.O.T.D - Featuring ASOS Uber High Waisted indigo jeans















Jumper - Whistles (Emmeline Boucle Jumper in Camel)
Jeans    - ASOS (Über High Waisted Jeans in Indigo)
Shoes   - Dune
Bag      - Mulberry
Lipstick Chanel (207)

I was at work on Sunday and saw that this jumper was new in. It instantly reminded me of a Teddy Bear and I had to buy it. Stupid me, I couldn't wait until I get my staff discount threw but I know how quickly Whistle's stock changes.
The cats were being super cute this morning and wanted to get in all the photo's (cue the one of them rolling around on the floor).
This week is payday and I am so excited to buy our first christmas decorations. I think I am going to go over board on the flat but hay ho ho (like what I did there) its the cats first christmas.

Lots of Love Kate xo


8 comments:

  1. Great outfit. Very simple and stylish!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this so much, the outfit is simply perfect and your cats are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much they do make cute accessories haha x

      Delete
  3. You're an absolute babe and so is your cat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! love your outfit!! would you say your asos jeggings are true to size? :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello yes they are, however they come up very long on the leg I'm 5ft 5 and i have to roll them up x

      Delete
  5. There's a way to make clothes look good and that involves making sure they fit the person wearing them. I am usually not a fan of high waisted jeans but they do look great on people who have high waists. I don't think they are suitable for everyone.

    ReplyDelete