30.11.13

Dear Santa, Christmas Wishlist

Dear santa

This year I have had to think long and hard for what gifts I wanted for christmas. Since I began working 3 (nearly 4) years ago. Whatever i've wanted (within reason) I have been able to buy myself, so for my family it has become progressively harder to buy me presents. However most of these presents serve a purpose so I thought it would be lovely for them to buy me things I can use day-to-day.

Travelling to London most days means I have a season ticket. They gave me a free Santander oyster carrier but the plastic has split inside and its becoming hard to keep my ticket safe. I saw this little Whistles leather card holder whilst working on Sunday and thought it was a lovely idea. Lots of times when my arms are full of various sewing and drawing equipment its a nightmare trying to find my purse to whip out a ticket in rush hour. Keeping on the subject of trains if I have to hear another 'CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW' conversation at 7:20am on the train I will go crazy, I have asked James to buy me this little iPod shuffle so I can have a little piece and quite on my train journeys.

These iGloves where shown to me on menswear and I was completely amazed... Somehow they work on your iPhone so you don't have to have that crazy struggle to get you glove off with your mouth whilst trying to answer the phone. I've asked for grey as it seems to go with everything. On the subject of keeping warm, My cow print dressing gown (you would of seen it in most blogpost backgrounds) has come to a tired end and I hate how the white shows up all the grub. I have asked for this black Next one to hide my make up hands. 

Next I wouldn't be me without a bit of make-up and I have fallen in love with this Bobbi Brown eyeshadow pallet, It is a bit of a luxury gift but I am sure to receive gift vouchers for christmas so I can always put them towards it. Last things last is this watch. I don't know if I will receive this as its a rather expensive £190, however I love watches and have been wanting a real manly, (it is mens) chunky, 'in your face' watch and I do love this one.

It seems this year Christmas has come early and it has splurged into the end of November! Have you guys been thinking about your pressies yet?

Lots of Love Kate xo 

Follow me on  Bloglovin' for post updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment